Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

lol, there not toys, there rock action heroes :). They are actually very rare, they were sold at Hot Topic in 2005, there were only a couple hundred of them made and they are very hard to find now.

I think you may be mistaken about their rareness. I worked at a record store (not hot topic) when they came out and we had them on the shelves for months.

(Unless the ones you have are the "zombie" chase versions, which are legitimately rare, and I stand corrected)

Either way, keeping them in packages = suffocating them.

However, Umbrella Academy is a surprisingly good series.

lol, there not toys, there rock action heroes :). They are actually very rare, they were sold at Hot Topic in 2005, there were only a couple hundred of them made and they are very hard to find now.

I think you may be mistaken about their rareness. I worked at a record store (not hot topic) when they came out and we had them on the shelves for months.

(Unless the ones you have are the "zombie" chase versions, which are legitimately rare, and I stand corrected)

Either way, keeping them in packages = suffocating them.

However, Umbrella Academy is a surprisingly good series.

they are the normal ones, i guess they are not super rare, but you cant buy them in stores anymore i believe and they are hard to find online. And yes, the Umbrella Academy is a very good series indeed

Over the last couple days I re-went through every page of this thread. Although a bunch of the pictures have since been removed, I love it. I noticed that there was only one Smoking Popes collection posted and it was missing some, so even though I'm missing pieces too, I wanted to take a picture. Also, there was just one Bazan related picture (I'm so jealous because it had TORIFS!) and it didn't include variants...That's where I come in (...that and I LOVE taking these types of pictures):

Popes:

[image]

Bazan:

[image]

Over the last couple days I re-went through every page of this thread. Although a bunch of the pictures have since been removed, I love it. I noticed that there was only one Smoking Popes collection posted and it was missing some, so even though I'm missing pieces too, I wanted to take a picture. Also, there was just one Bazan related picture (I'm so jealous because it had TORIFS!) and it didn't include variants...That's where I come in (...that and I LOVE taking these types of pictures):

Bazan:

[image]

awesome!

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic