Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

Here are a few NOFX records that I decided to frame and hang in my basement.

(note the "censored" note on my PMRC! haha. That's the only way the wife will let me hang it!)

[image]

Im not too familiar with the older nofx releases, wanna help me out with a little background info on the records?

Sure! They are all worth between $100 - $550 (approx). I have a few more that are worth a few bux too, but I decided to frame those either because it took me a while to track them down and they are very special to me or because I thought it looked good frame!

Top left corner: That's their debut 7" (S/T). That's the 1st press (1 of 500). This one was given to the owner of The Twilite Room in Dallas by NOFX (a bar where NOFX played in the mid 80's). In the sleeve was also 2 NOFX stickers from 1985.

Bottom left corner: That's a split 7" with Drowning Roses. There's 450 that were pressed on Black (50 on Red). Came out in 1988.

LP in the middle: Known as THE ALBUM, this came out on Mystic Records in 1988. It's basically their first two 7" on one LP. This is part of the first press, 1 of 250 on green.

Top right corner: That's my baby! That's the very first press of The PMRC Can Suck On This 7" (came out on Wassail Records in 1987, then later repressed on FAT). This is limited to 500 copies, all with a different hand-drawn B side labels. This is #281.

Bottom right corner: That's the 7" known as the OX Fanzine split (with Drama and Jughead's Revenge). The record was distributed with the OX magazine in October of 1991. 1 of 1600

My Shang-A-Lang collection:

[image]

If there is anything I'm missing let me know!!!

what are the 3 on the bottom left

the 2 brown covers and 1 black?

Sorry, the picture was a bit small, they are all the Summertime 7", the Brown covers have different colour inks, and the Black sleeve is the last 3rd Press!

what are the 3 on the bottom left

the 2 brown covers and 1 black?

Sorry, the picture was a bit small, they are all the Summertime 7", the Brown covers have different colour inks, and the Black sleeve is the last 3rd Press!

oh ok cool, didnt even know they did different color sleeves

i think i'm all caught up on shang a lang after i get my split from razorcake

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic