your best scores

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

without a doubt the best score of my short vinyl collecting career was just before christmas finding mint copies of relationship of command and miss machine (180 gram) in the record store down the road from me (which basically only really sells old prog records) after about an hour of hardcore searching through the seriously unorganised piles and piles of records. they were priced at £5 ($10) each. what an awesome feeling!

without a doubt the best score of my short vinyl collecting career was just before christmas finding mint copies of relationship of command and miss machine (180 gram) in the record store down the road from me (which basically only really sells old prog records) after about an hour of hardcore searching through the seriously unorganised piles and piles of records. they were priced at £5 ($10) each. what an awesome feeling!

I'm jealous... I want Miss Machine soooooooooo bad.

too many to name.

this dude went to a weird cd store and dropped off a shit ton of late 80s, early 90s straightedge stuff. all priced all at .99, and sat for a while cause it is not a vinyl store, and no one looking for vinyl would go there. so my friends and i got the tip and picked up some good stuff. turning point 7" (which sold on ebay for 151$), early rev colored vinyl like gorilla biscuits, warzone, etc. old agnostic front (like the 7" that sells for $300+), youth of today, old victory colored vinyl, tons of old nemesis, conversion, and new age records stuff. plus old neanderthal, rorschach, etc. i probably got almost 100 records myself, and my friends got a bunch too.

between everyone probably spent 250 or 300 bucks on the records, and netted at least 5 grand worth of records easily (ebay worth, though most of those records wont ever be sold).