more updates from genghis tron's board up lp

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Limited edition of this is sold out. Black is still available though.

That happened much faster than I thought it would.

same here. i knew it would go fast but that's unreal. i didn't know genghis tron had that big of a following.

Limited edition of this is sold out. Black is still available though.

That happened much faster than I thought it would.

same here. i knew it would go fast but that's unreal. i didn't know genghis tron had that big of a following.

I think a good number of those that ordered were enticed by the words 'limited to 400', not the words 'Genghis Tron'.

I think a good number of those that ordered were enticed by the words 'limited to 400', not the words 'Genghis Tron'.

last time i checked though, this band wasn't a huge moneymaker. oh well, i'm glad i got a copy.

• 1 month later...
I got this today and I must say, I am a little let down. It is not gatefold like I thought it was going to be. And the etching does not look that great on the black vinyl.

Still a good record, but the packaging and look is not what it was hyped up to be.

Mookie seems to be a tight bastard to be honest.

I got this today and I must say, I am a little let down. It is not gatefold like I thought it was going to be. And the etching does not look that great on the black vinyl.

Still a good record, but the packaging and look is not what it was hyped up to be.

I liked the original idea of the etched LP being on red. An etching of a house that is supposed to be exploding with color just looks kind of lame in all black.

I liked the original idea of the etched LP being on red. An etching of a house that is supposed to be exploding with color just looks kind of lame in all black.

yeah they talked all that shit about how cool it was gonna be, and then what we get looks pretty poor to be honest, and they jack up the price. And no matter how hard I try I'm still struggling to really like the album, too much filler.