Viny File #27

jhulud

i love to know this questionaire....

It seems that Jade Tree hasn't kept Kid Dynamite or Lifetime stuff in print, though

That's interesting. At some point I had a whole box of Hello Bastards that I was just trying to donate to people who were having flea markets that were benefits and I couldn't get rid of them. For a few years I had a whole box of them.

:)

Guest nickman

Another box of records have been "found," something that is becoming increasingly common. Either way, it's bound to save people bundles of money on eBay and comes courtesy of Sonic Boom Recordings, who recently put up a limited quantity of Death Cab For Cutie's Transatlanticism. Get 'em while you can.

i think you're just a little late on this... and by a little i mean 5 entire days.

Guest conoley
Another box of records have been "found," something that is becoming increasingly common. Either way, it's bound to save people bundles of money on eBay and comes courtesy of Sonic Boom Recordings, who recently put up a limited quantity of Death Cab For Cutie's Transatlanticism. Get 'em while you can.

i think you're just a little late on this... and by a little i mean 5 entire days.

Vinyl File is published every 7 days. That's two entire days more than 5. That means I am not late as far as my schedule goes.

As for the contest, Virgil's an uncle and he's been caught up in celebrating. Winners next week. Thanks for the entries!

Ben, you gotta be more timely with the stuff in this column (and also, run the damn thing through a spellchecker before you post it; ugh). You tend to give out a lot of bad/outdated information that is of no use to people.

I love you, buddy, but sometimes this column just doesn't bring the mosh like it should.

Guest conoley
Ben, you gotta be more timely with the stuff in this column (and also, run the damn thing through a spellchecker before you post it; ugh). You tend to give out a lot of bad/outdated information that is of no use to people.

I love you, buddy, but sometimes this column just doesn't bring the mosh like it should.

I've always known that spelling has been my biggest problem - I actually ran this one through a checker (but still missed things). I'm going to aim for zero mistakes next week, which is really what it should have been all along.

Also, paying more attention to when stuff sells out would probably help, I tend to add to it as the week goes on. It's a little crazy how big a deal five days can be with vinyl nowadays.

I'm working on doing more with features in the future. I mean, most everything vinyl-related can be found on these pages, so I don't expect to wow everyone with breaking news.

Thanks for the input.