question about google docs

There's a button on the bottom left hand corner that says "Add Sheet". Click on this, and it will create a brand new tab at the bottom. Clicking on the little down arrow will give you some options about renaming and moving it around.

To add more lines, there's a little "+" sign right above the "Add SHeet" button. Click on this, and it will ask how many more rows you want to add.

Hope this helps.

There's a button on the bottom left hand corner that says "Add Sheet". Click on this, and it will create a brand new tab at the bottom. Clicking on the little down arrow will give you some options about renaming and moving it around.

To add more lines, there's a little "+" sign right above the "Add SHeet" button. Click on this, and it will ask how many more rows you want to add.

Hope this helps.

right on i think that should help me out a bunch. thanks

• 2 months later...

wow weird seeing this thread.

actually i have another question. can you alphabatize both artist and titles. when i alphabatize the title of records my artists are no longer in order.

also my list doesnt keep multiple titles together all the time. probably becuase of the above question. if there is no way to do this do i just have to move rows to get the same releases together. thanks

wow weird seeing this thread.

actually i have another question. can you alphabatize both artist and titles. when i alphabatize the title of records my artists are no longer in order.

also my list doesnt keep multiple titles together all the time. probably becuase of the above question. if there is no way to do this do i just have to move rows to get the same releases together. thanks

just make sure you dont have a column selected when you try to sort, otherwise it will just sort that column with no regard to rows. if nothing is selected then the rows will stay in tact.

Once you have sorted your list once, just make sure you use the 'insert row above/below' command to enter them into the right place in future.

Guest scriptedrain
jhulud or ScriptedRain, how do you link the pics to your spreadsheet?

In Excel, right click on the cell and click "Hyperlink..." Then just put the URL in the address bar.