Don't buy records from Adam Muzzy

andrews

I bought a record off of him at the beginning of December. He didn't send my record for 5 weeks after I paid for it. Annoying, but whatever I could deal with it. It finally arrives today and this is exactly how it looked when it arrived on my doorstep:

[image]

After further inspection, I noticed that he literally just ripped square pieces of thin cardboard, put the record in the middle and just taped the corners. Every edge of the package looked like this:

[image]

Since this was a TEST PRESS it didn't have a real cover and probably could've slipped out any side. After inspecting it, I'm blown away that this thing plays perfectly fine. I was actually shocked. Regardless, I'm pretty bummed out about this whole transaction and I thought I'd look out for my fellow VCers. If you plan on buying off of Adam Muzzy, do so with extreme caution.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, fuck that. What is wrong with people. Don't you understand that the person on the receiving end care how the record ends up there.

I like this method of individually posting about bad sellers/traders. It gets more attention. It deserves more attention. There is a lot of trust in what we are doing.

I feel your rage but there is a section for this.

Yeah, a 21 page thread in a section that I doubt anyone ever really checks. I'll post this there too, but sometimes people need to be called out.

This is hands down the worst transaction I've ever had while collecting records.

Maybe if everyone didn't bitch so much we wouldn't have that problem. Also, that section is split about 10 pages of people bitching about Ronniethebear and 10 bitching about adam, so I think most people know the deal.

there was tape around all the edges...

There was not. 100% guaranteed. You should be able to see in the following photos:

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

This has absolutely nothing to do with how it was handled unless the mail man carefully removed all the tape around the edges in such a way that it looks like there was never any tape there at all.

mailmen are crafty mother fuckers.

Especially since they know how to remove the tape from underneath the customs form and then replace the customs form with your signature on it.

BESIDES who among us doesn't have a mailer or two laying around? That is how I get my records. So I keep some.

mailmen are crafty mother fuckers.

Are you fucking serious? You literally just pm'd me an apology and now you're making light of this? I mean yeah whatever, record showed up fine after all this somehow, but I think you should take this as a wake up call and to take the time to properly pack up people's records and maybe somehow possibly own up to this situation.....not make fucking jokes.

Unreal.