Don't buy records from Adam Muzzy

andrews

hey, i paid him in the end of november and i'm still waiting on my record lol

it's borderline comical to me at this point.

I bet it won't be so funny when you get your shit like that.

What takes people so long to send shit? They act like the fucking post office requires a mountain climb to get to.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy is a complete dick - 1 month after I paid I asked him why my record wasnt here and he said "what record did you buy?" I went ahead and held back any anger and told him. Another 3 weeks went by and I messaged him again and he said he'd have it out in another week so I filed a paypal claim to show him I meant business and he wrote back and told me to cancel it and I told him I just want my money back and he said "well Paypal will give it back to you eventually".

What takes people so long to send shit? They act like the fucking post office requires a mountain climb to get to.

i have no idea; i'm sure theres a post office less than a mile from most people who live in boston (like him). and even if theres not, why offer things up for sale and take peoples money if youre not going to mail it right away? i dont get it.

but yeah, it's almost comical because i paid for it so long ago i cant do anything about it and i feel like it will be a minor miracle if it ever gets here, lol. he told me back in december that he mailed it out, then told me again last week that he mailed it out....last week lol.

it doesnt make sense to lie about when you mailed it out either cuz...well, it's date stamped on the package.

Totally back threads like this. Some people need to be called out.

When someone pays you for something its your responsibility to properly package it and send it out in a timely manner. If you cant package a record correctly and send it out soon after someone pays you for it then DONT FUCKING SELL THE RECORD in the first place.

Totally back threads like this. Some people need to be called out.

When someone pays you for something its your responsibility to properly package it and send it out in a timely manner. If you cant package a record correctly and send it out soon after someone pays you for it then DONT FUCKING SELL THE RECORD in the first place.

Totally back this statement.

Maybe if everyone didn't bitch so much we wouldn't have that problem. Also, that section is split about 10 pages of people bitching about Ronniethebear and 10 bitching about adam, so I think most people know the deal.

Damn. I just realized I traded with Ronniethebear and I never got my shit. Fuck, way to reopen that wound.

I often think I pay way too much attention to packaging. If the lp box dealie looks rough or poor.. I throw it out. And I often try to ship it out the next day and if I cant I'll email/pm you.

I am not the busiest person around but it takes all of two minutes to type up a reason why it isn't shipped and maybe a half hour to pack it up well, print/write up the shipping label, and take it to the post office. If you cannot dedicate that much time in one day then maybe you shouldn't be sitting on a vinyl collecting forum selling records. ;)

oh; I should probably make it clear that I got no personal vendetta against adam.. I'd say that to/about anyone.

this guy is completely incapable of sending records to people in a timely fashion, and also seems to be a complete dick at the same time. i support this thread and any other like it. sure, his name comes up several times a week in random threads on the board, but considering half of the crap that gets discussed on this board (and every other forum on the world wide web), i see no harm in andrew starting a new topic detailing his experience with adam.

adam: do everyone a favour and stop selling/trading records within this community.

it doesnt make sense to lie about when you mailed it out either cuz...well, it's date stamped on the package.

ugh, i hate this. i've actually had some labels do this to me as well. why lie about it? no sense.

It was a thousand years, a thousand miles, a thousand lp's, a thousand minutes

With no goodbye

Disappear from me (a thousand miles, a thousand dreams, a thousand minutes)

Hold on!

As he climbed the highest peak of the dark mountain

Let the mountain sleep

In the past with all our bad dreams

Was it a metaphor for all the subtle ways we would grow apart?

Was it mortality?