reunions i would like to see..

When did the Seaweed reformation happen? Saw them about 10 years ago (more?) twice and they were awesome.

My fave of all time Skids have just reformed and are playing 3 gigs in Scotland in 3 weeks. Excellent.

Would like to see Husker Du

The 'Mats

Descendents again (did they ever officially break up?)

I second whoever said about Lifetime - great band but they only just broke up, how can there be a reunion already?

Pete

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I forgot...

Nothing Rhymes With Orange!!!

i wish i knew where those girls ended up.

They were a local Chico (CA) band and I was their #1 groupie fan. I never missed a show.

They have one 7" out (on orange vinyl) and a track on a local comp but they never managed to capture how fun they were live on that stuff. Of course, being shitfaced drunk at every show probably skewered my fond recollections.

• 2 months later...

For Kid Dynamite fans, go see the Shook Ones...I bet if people put on their records and told them they were new KD records, people would believe it.

haha, one of my first thoughts when i saw them live. i had never heard of them before, but they were playing with the Loved Ones and Paint It Black. "Wow, this is KD reincarnated," i thought. plus, they're awesome dudes!!

back on topic....

Jawbreaker

The Movielife

Jets To Brazil

blink-182 (circa 1996-1997: i had never seen them live)

Aquabats ("The Fury Of..." lineup)

others that i can't really think of.

i always remember being floored by how small the drummer's kit was in 7a7p. he got massive amounts of sound out of like two toms. he really did a good job of making it sound full.

maj rule i was only lucky enough to see once at the last hellfest in syracuse. they were fantastic, but not really the venue i would have liked to see them.

botch, refused and pg99 i was never lucky enough to see. i was contemplating driving down to virginia to see pg99 last two shows, but no one else was into it. bastard friends.