how to ship a 7" without a 7" mailer

I do the same thing. I just feel that the 7" is better protected with a bunch of bubblewrap and a larger shipping container. Plus I find that the mail carriers don't try to stuff a 12"box in a regular mailbox like they do with the smaller boxes or packets that 7"s sometimes get mailed in.

I have to ship out a 7" to someone who bought one off me on ebay, and the hard cardboard mailler I was going to mail it in ripped. So I wrapped it in bubble wrap, taped it to the inside of a LP mailer and padded up with more bubble wrap until it was nice and snug. Whoever opens it will have lots of fun unwrapping tape and bubble wrap.

When I only ship a single 7", I just get a big brown envelope, secure the 7" between two pieces of card stock, put it in the envelope and tape it up so there's not a bunch of envelope with nothing in it.

I get 7"s from labels like this all the time, it works just fine, never had a problem.