Dear grudge holder...(Pt. 2 Now Grudgier)

casey

is somebody smiting you or something?

It happens I get smited all the time for no reason, not really a big deal just annoying when you do not do anything wrong and your just trying to discuss music on a message board but whatever my spelling is always terrible and people usually smite me over that.

Eh, someone on this board has been quietly smiting me seemingly every chance they get over the past year -- after the initial 12/18 hullabaloo, I somehow ended up with something like 2400 karma, and now I'm right around 900. I think it's kinda funny that someone out there is so dedicated to knocking it down.

That's what I'm saying. I went from 13 to 1 in one day, which actually came out to like 20+ smitings b/c I had a friend help build mine back up. I wanted to give that person a chance to say why they were so bent out of shape, and they just keep going. Now I don't care, because hiding behind anonymity and being vindictive is just pathetic.

The unwritten rule of this board seems to be those who complain about negative karma get a lot more negative karma.

So be it.

Sucks, but it's the way of the VC for whatever reason.

Sometimes my karma goes up or down randomly and I have to wonder if I said anything extra asshole-ish or said something derogatory about Against Me or something.

It's just a number, it shouldn't bother you... unless it's 0. That means you've boring, and who wants that?

So be it.

Sucks, but it's the way of the VC for whatever reason.

Sometimes my karma goes up or down randomly and I have to wonder if I said anything extra asshole-ish or said something derogatory about Against Me or something.

It's just a number, it shouldn't bother you... unless it's 0. That means you've boring, and who wants that?

I'm boring now, which is kinda nice because I got -1 the first day I started posting. And I was actually being kinda nice. I thought....

niceness has little to do with it, generally speaking.

now vulgarity, n00dz, or the like...that'll take you far!

Be a jerk ass. Got it! Thanks. I can for sure do that

lol sadly, sometimes it works that way.

+1 to make you non-boring! ;]

edit: when i can +1 again haha