Baroness Red Album Pre-Orders

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BARONESS "Red Album" 2xLP is moving right along. Jackets and sleeves are done, but again we're having issues with vinyl. I expect to get news from the plant any time on this one as well and we will be on our way yet again. This is no doubt the most anticipated, most labor intensive and most expensive project we've tackled to date. Please be patient as things are going as quickly as possible. Good records take time and this one is very, very good.

From Hyperrealist:

2008-02-03

Update on new releases.

SKELETONWITCH "Beyond the Permafrost" LPs are done! They should be here any day and will start shipping out next week. The band has copies on the road with them right now, so if you're going to catch a show and you've not ordered, you can get one there.

BLACKTUSK "Passage Through Purgatory" has hit yet another snag. We stopped production on this one at the last minute to add a poster insert and once things got back on track we ran into trouble with the color vinyl. This shouldn't set us back more than a few days and we expect to have them in our hands in the next couple of weeks. Blacktusk will be hitting the road next month with North Carolina's WEEDEATER. Check out the tour page for dates.

BARONESS "Red Album" 2xLP is moving right along. Jackets and sleeves are done, but again we're having issues with vinyl. I expect to get news from the plant any time on this one as well and we will be on our way yet again. This is no doubt the most anticipated, most labor intensive and most expensive project we've tackled to date. Please be patient as things are going as quickly as possible. Good records take time and this one is very, very good.

If you've seen any of the releases Hyperrealist have done you'd know it's worth the wait. I'd rather things take time and have an awesome record than one that was rushed out. It's a one man operation and that shit is always going to take time. People who pre-order need to realize that pre-orders almost always get delayed.

If you've seen any of the releases Hyperrealist have done you'd know it's worth the wait. I'd rather things take time and have an awesome record than one that was rushed out. It's a one man operation and that shit is always going to take time. People who pre-order need to realize that pre-orders almost always get delayed.

I've never seen anything they've put out. I'm so excited though. haha. It may sound like it, but I'm definitely not complaining. I'm just really, REALLY excited to get these.