STRUNG OUT AND LOVED ONES Color LP's

Guest baseball

How could someone say meh about that strung out LP? that shit is almost perfect.

Strung Out is so underrated. That band fucking tears it up on every damn album. Was so stoked to see a SO album finally on the Fat classis reissue series. Im hoping they do Twisted By Design or STWB as part of this series also. Would love to see their new album released on 2XLP....gatefold cover! Who's with me?

I'm with you. I was totally bummed when Fat Wreck said they weren't releasing that or the new Mad Caddies on vinyl. I think the new Strung Out is their best in a while.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I missed out on the loved ones, damnit. Girlfriend was over and sidetracked the hell out of me helping her with shit. So bummed. Oh well, ordered the strung out for sure, will wait and pick up the vinyl when the band comes around. I figure if you're gonna get it on black, might as well support the band while they're out on the road.

Strung Out is so underrated. That band fucking tears it up on every damn album. Was so stoked to see a SO album finally on the Fat classis reissue series. Im hoping they do Twisted By Design or STWB as part of this series also. Would love to see their new album released on 2XLP....gatefold cover! Who's with me?

I'm with you. I was totally bummed when Fat Wreck said they weren't releasing that or the new Mad Caddies on vinyl. I think the new Strung Out is their best in a while.

Yea I agree...thats my favorite SO album since Twisted By Design. Was definitely my #1 album of last year. As for gatefolds being over rated...I only care about it being gatefold if its a 2XLP. I hate when they try to stuff 2 LPs in a single jacket. I just got a Method Man album and I cant even get the damn records back in the jacket.

i like how people have intense discussions like this when these things come up and everyone is defending themselves....yet one or two months later, we've got -- for instance -- at least a half dozen people looking to shift their colored mfagg singles without hesitation.

i'll admit that when vc puts up the mfatgg i order 2 to get rid of one, but i'm not looking to get rid of it now, infact i still have all of them because i'm waiting until they are not on the market anymore, probably like a year, and then trade them for something else cause they won't be on ebay multiple times daily, i still have 2 of the first square ones cause fat allowed 2 per customer

I really don't understand the whining about stuff like this though. How can anyone on here really believe they're more entitled to an album than someone else. Gimme a break.

Yeah, exactly.

That's one of the beautiful things about limited record runs. They are first come first serve. If you get /lucky/ then you get the record you want, maybe even in the exact color/etc that you were looking for.

Also, there ARE asses out there who will buy a record for $10 and then try and sell it for $500 (Oh hey dude selling "misprinted" MFGG record on eBay, 'zup?). But then there are the individuals who spring on a record b/c, hell, it might actually be good!!

But then you get it home - you listen to it - it's not what you expected. So what do you do? You sell or trade it. It's not my fault if I put a record up for $5 on eBay b/c I don't like it anymore and it sells for $50. That is the /market/.

There IS something to be said about someone who blatantly purchases a record KNOWING they will /never/ listen to it and have only purchased it to turn around and sell on the 'Bay.

I have no problem with people who give an artist a chance, they just don't cut it and after 3-5 listens through they decide to sell/trade it. It's just life dudes.

:-*

Guest genericinsight
i was talking about the people who say meh @ strung out but still order it anyways

Another Day In Paradise is actually my least favorite SO album, but they're my favorite band so I ordered this for sentimental reasons and to complete my collection. I assure you I will never get rid of it.

Speaking of that MFATGG record it has 24 minutes and no bids. Dude should have started around $30, it would have gone well past $100 probably.

***EDIT***

But then again someone just bid $99.99 for the 1/50 watermelon "Stevie". Seriously, are people retarded?

These are the people I don't feel bad about.

Speaking of that MFATGG record it has 24 minutes and no bids. Dude should have started around $30, it would have gone well past $100 probably.

***EDIT***

But then again someone just bid $99.99 for the 1/50 watermelon "Stevie". Seriously, are people retarded?

Yes they are.

it's actually a very serious matter.

I think the yellow/red split stevie sold for something like 76 a week or so ago, been thinking about putting mine up. Just sold my against me eternal LP for $96. Vinyl is hot right now.

I sold two copies of the Eternal Cowboy to the same guy (one white, one pink). He paid me $300 for both.

Insane? Yup.

I think the yellow/red split stevie sold for something like 76 a week or so ago, been thinking about putting mine up. Just sold my against me eternal LP for $96. Vinyl is hot right now.

I sold two copies of the Eternal Cowboy to the same guy (one white, one pink). He paid me $300 for both.

Insane? Yup.

Yeah, he bought that and a rise against album, almost $150 or so. Oh well...

Guest genericinsight
I just got my colored Loved Ones LP and I ordered 2 Strung Out represses and both came on the yellowish orange color. One has like black streaks in it too....anyone else get one like that?

check the other Loved Ones thread, couple people got weird variants