Loved Ones pre-order up

Guest conoley

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. People are allowed to do what they wish with their stuff. Deal with it.

we wouldnt have been going on this if you wouldnt have posted that right there. i agree fuck this guy! but everyone can feel free to ignore my opinion.

Here we go again!!! Can we not bitch and moan about people selling records.

we wouldnt have been going on this if you wouldnt have posted that right there. i agree fuck this guy! but everyone can feel free to ignore my opinion.

thems the breaks

I saw it had gone up on fat earlier this week but I hesitated because the add to cart graphic was all kinds of fucked up and it didnt have any info listed. now i'll probably watch this till I get paid on thursday and sob

thems the breaks

I saw it had gone up on fat earlier this week but I hesitated because the add to cart graphic was all kinds of fucked up and it didnt have any info listed. now i'll probably watch this till I get paid on thursday and sob

yah that broken add to cart button was messed... but i went with it anyways.

Here we go again!!! Can we not bitch and moan about people selling records.

People also have the right to "Bitch and Moan" as they please. I mean hell, people "Bitch and Moan" about other shit on these boards, what's wrong with this?

"OMG When is the ISIS box coming?!"

"Deja Entendu second press!!!"

"Ice Nine Kills suxz0rz"

"Bad Brains on MTV???"

etc.

I mean, you're even "Bitching and Moaning" about the "Bitching and Moaning".

In the words of Kyle, "Deal With It".

People also have the right to "Bitch and Moan" as they please. I mean hell, people "Bitch and Moan" about other shit on these boards, what's wrong with this?

"OMG When is the ISIS box coming?!"

"Deja Entendu second press!!!"

"Ice Nine Kills suxz0rz"

"Bad Brains on MTV???"

etc.

I mean, you're even "Bitching and Moaning" about the "Bitching and Moaning".

In the words of Kyle, "Deal With It".

Kyle was actually agreeing with me (I think). Either way, the sale of records seems to be one of the most common reasons here to complain. I feel it bogs down the board with unnecessary bs. The other instances you mentioned were a little more specific. Each time someone sells a record on ebay that some people missed out on, everyone gets all up in arms and starts saying that the guy selling it is a douche or an asshole. He's not. He's looking to make a few bucks. Can't blame him.

No black in mine, either, but there is a nasty surface scratch on the A side. I just got it today, so I'll see if it affects playing tonight.

Also, were anyone else's labels messed up at all? Mine seem damaged, it's kind of hard to explain but they're all bumpy in parts as if they were scraped or something.

No black in mine, either, but there is a nasty surface scratch on the A side. I just got it today, so I'll see if it affects playing tonight.

Also, were anyone else's labels messed up at all? Mine seem damaged, it's kind of hard to explain but they're all bumpy in parts as if they were scraped or something.

The labels on mine have that too, it looks kind of like it got wet or something.