Holy God flowers are expensive

as a girl, i'd much rather get something other than flowers.

flowers just aggravate my allergies and are dead in a week or two.

if you're spending that much money go with a stuffed animal or something she can actually keep and enjoy longer than a few weeks.

then again, i'm weird.

if you're spending that much money go with a stuffed animal or something she can actually keep and enjoy longer than a few weeks.

then again, i'm weird.

She has a stuffed bear that will never be ousted. What else would you like to get?

then again, i'm weird.

i got my ex-fiancee a stuffed Gir from Invader Zim, that went over pretty well.

then again, i'm weird.

i got my ex-fiancee a stuffed Gir from Invader Zim, that went over pretty well.

Once I get married I'm gonna refer to my wife as my ex-fiancée.

then again, i'm weird.

She has a stuffed bear that will never be ousted. What else would you like to get?

records, haha.

but assuming she doesn't collect vinyl, last year my boyfriend got me this personalized frame with both our names on it and put a picture of us in it.

i never expected him to pick something like that out on his own and it seriously has been my favorite gift of anything he's ever gotten me (and he's gotten me some pretty expensive stuff lol)

check it out:www.personalizationmall.com

http://www.personalizationmall.com/Personalized-Love-Photo-Frame-with-Red-Hearts-p5152.prod?sdest=dept&sdestid=1015&storeid=16&categoryid=1015

that's the exact one he got me and i freaking love it.

On v-day for my ex one year she told me not to buy flowers cuz they always died on her. So what I did was I went out and took a bunch of pictures of her favorite flower and I framed and matted the photos and gave it to her as her gift. It cost me half the price of what a dozen roses would of cost.

<3 Erik

ah but see, I was engaged to get married and in the process of moving from Texas back to Michigan when she broke up with me.

In the middle of fucking Kentucky.

on the phone.

after i quit my job.

and packed all my shit,

and was halfway there.

wow, what a bitch.

Don't get down on yourself, lonesome.

wow, what a bitch.

Don't get down on yourself, lonesome.

lol, don't worry.

and seriously, check out those frames/anything else on that site. girls love personalized crap (myself included) cuz you (meaning the guy) spending money on something personalized means that you plan on at least sticking around long enough to make it worth your while to spend said money on something with both your names on it.

that and it's just really cute, lol.

Dude make her something, or somethings. Mix Cd, w/ hand drawn art, cook her dinner, a nice bottle of wine, and a massive piece of poster board with flowers drawn on it. It sounds goofy and cheap, but it shows effort and personalization. Girls go nuts over that shit.

it means more to me when i see a guy spent time or careful thought/consideration on a gift rather than money.

Dude make her something, or somethings. Mix Cd, w/ hand drawn art, cook her dinner, a nice bottle of wine, and a massive piece of poster board with flowers drawn on it. It sounds goofy and cheap, but it shows effort and personalization. Girls go nuts over that shit.

it means more to me when i see a guy spent time or careful thought/consideration on a gift rather than money.

exactly. i'd rather have him put thought and effort into something rather than click a couple buttons online.

This is the best way to go. I'm a firm believer in it being the thought that counts.