handing out valentines

:(

i was thinking about this while walking to class this morning...

one year my whole hallway in my dorm decided to make boxes, put them outside our doors and give each other valentines lol.

this furthers my belief that college is like kindergarten with alcohol.

i hate this holiday. guess why.

it's the anniversary of your cat's untimely death when you were a child and thus you were scarred for life?

poor Tickles....he never saw that runaway lawnmower coming. although dad warned me not to tie down the accelerator. but i was only 7 and it hurt to hold it for that long. sigh.

it's the anniversary of your cat's untimely death when you were a child and thus you were scarred for life?

poor Tickles....he never saw that runaway lawnmower coming. although dad warned me not to tie down the accelerator. but i was only 7 and it hurt to hold it for that long. sigh.

just let it out; you can cry, it's ok.

My roommates and I are getting shitfaced because all of us hate V-Day. Maybe it's cause I'm single and bitter about it. Maybe it's because my friend died two years ago on V-Day.

In elementary school the only reason I got Valentines was because if you brought them, you HAD to bring them for everyone. After that...nothing...except from my family. My parents and grandparents still mail me cookies and chocolate every year. That's the only thing I like about it.

My roommates and I are getting shitfaced because all of us hate V-Day. Maybe it's cause I'm single and bitter about it. Maybe it's because my friend died two years ago on V-Day.

In elementary school the only reason I got Valentines was because if you brought them, you HAD to bring them for everyone. After that...nothing...except from my family. My parents and grandparents still mail me cookies and chocolate every year. That's the only thing I like about it.

i wish my parents sent me cookies...or candy...

Guest xsteponmex

[image]

i love the valentines jason sho green made a few years ago.

aaaand i used to love getting valentines (i still have a few saved from when i was little!hahaha)