I saw radiohead discbox & ben weasel + cd @ virgin

God damn. 100+ retail for radiohead...what a bunch of pricks.

Not really; I doubt there was a wholesale price on the thing. They probably just ordered them direct from Radiohead. Retailers do have to make some profit, you know. Virgil would be selling them for the same price.

Yeah I was gonna say; that's just markup by the retailer. Radiohead were selling them direct, to us and most likely to them as well.

i just sold my discbox on ebay and made an easy 80 bucks off of it. when i saw they were still available on the site i ordered another one and put mine up for sale. i dont even feel bad because its still available and the people who are on ebay are just lazy and if they arent willing to look harder for it then fuck em!

i picked up the regular lp the other day and it's pretty heavyweight but i'm not quite sure if it's 180 gram or not. anyone know? also in the discbox there's 2 lps right? i'm assuming that the other one has the extra songs that are on the extra cd? anyone? thanks.

no, the 2 records in the Discbox have just the songs on the first CD (aka the main In Rainbows album) spread across four sides. the second CD has 8 "bonus" songs that didn't make the cut on the first CD.

It's true, ebay has become a haven for ignorant/lazy people overspending on stuff they could get way cheaper elsewhere.

I just sold Mar Volta's "De-Loused" for $71 on ebay. It got it for $22. I'm pretty sure it's still on Gemm.

Hahaha, my roommate bought it used for $7.99 a few months back.