Phelps ripping the bong

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why this is news...

Because he took 8 epic bong rips in one session. Each one breaking the previous record. Some French dude nearly beat him to one of the rips but Phelps' buddy nailed the hand off and he got the epic rip in just a split second before the French.

BWWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Amazing.

I don't understand why this is news...

Because he took 8 epic bong rips in one session. Each one breaking the previous record. Some French dude nearly beat him to one of the rips but Phelps' buddy nailed the hand off and he got the epic rip in just a split second before the French.

It's not news until he starts shooting heroin into his penis hole...

Phelps is part of an Anti-Drug org that uses athletes to spread the message that "drugs are bad, mmkay?". now that this pic came out, it's become a matter on what the org will do because he was one of their most famous athletes.

every other article i read on this is written sarcastically about how shocking it is. and most blogs ran the pic with the headline "who gives a shit?".

Phelps also tried to pick a fight with my brother at University of Mich. My bro is 20, 5'7 160lbs (not a big dude), and Phelps decided to get in his face about underage drinking...at a house party....in college.

it's also known across that campus that Phelps is an asshole and no one likes him except the chicks that find his bro act cute. I also heard (unconfirmed) that the UM football team used to pull vicious pranks on him all the time.