Gaslight Anthem and Loved Ones Tour

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt Gaslight would have it, more likely their have their new EP, just a guess though. There were only suppose to be 500 of that white/red splatter I can't imagine there's too many left.

No clue on The Loved Ones but you would think they'd have copies of the latest album in some form.

Guest genericinsight

I'll be at the NYC show on the 22nd, so pumped. We've got a hell of a lineup - our show includes The Ergs, LaGrecia and Higher Giant, Ernie formerly of Grey Area/Black Train Jack/The Arsons' new band with Dave Wagenshutz.

there will be quite a VC showing at the Boston date.

i won't be there. whatever. i hate the loved ones live, will be seeing gaslight this summer, seen the ergs a ton, and am really only bummed i can't see la grecia or whatever the name is.

fuck actually i'm totally pissed i'm working.

I'll be at the NYC show on the 22nd, so pumped. We've got a hell of a lineup - our show includes The Ergs, LaGrecia and Higher Giant, Ernie formerly of Grey Area/Black Train Jack/The Arsons' new band with Dave Wagenshutz.

i didn't know about the new ernie / wagenschultz band. very cool, this show is gonna rule.

sucks that they left the westcoast out

Well, the Loved Ones will be out here with Cobra Skulls. The Loved Ones never really floored me with their live shows but I'd like to go see Cobra Skulls so I'll most likely be there.

I'm not too bothered that the Gaslight Anthem won't be playing. They weren't that great the three or four times I've seen them, although I love their records.

sucks that they left the westcoast out

Well, the Loved Ones will be out here with Cobra Skulls. The Loved Ones never really floored me with their live shows but I'd like to go see Cobra Skulls so I'll most likely be there.

I'm not too bothered that the Gaslight Anthem won't be playing. They weren't that great the three or four times I've seen them, although I love their records.

I saw them with the Draft in Fullerton and they were awesome. Of Dead to Me and the Draft they were easily the best.

Wow! I'm coming down from Montreal, so psyched to see that Ernie's new band is playing. So it's a 5 band bill now?

Guest genericinsight

^Yeah, Higher Giant got added recently. It's not on the Knitting Factory site but Higher Giant's myspace page says so. they don't have music up yet so I'm psyched to hear what they sound like, my friend who saw them says its very similar to Grey Area and the Bouncing Souls.

haha, if I had known you were coming down to that show Gabe, you wouldn't have had to mail me that DTN 7". Could have traded it at the show and saved on shipping :)

Saw this show last night. The Loved Ones had all three of their albums for sale on vinyl and had a special silkscreened cover of the new album for sale, limited to 100. It has the regular sealed version of Build and Burn on the inside, but with a translucent white front and back over top of this with "Loved Ones" written on the front in script with some keys and stuff in the background. I can try and take a picture of it this weekend if nobody else has one (at work now).

Gaslight anthem didn't have any vinyl. They said the new release was still delayed.