BRANDTSON Dial In Sounds TP Contest/$30 3 packs

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or you could go to Deep Elm's site and buy the white copy for $20. Lammmmmeeeee.

yes. how effed up is that? BUY THESE NOW, FROM ME (EITHER RECORD) IF YOU HATE DEEP ELM!

I should make up some sort of "fuck deep elm deal". I can't believe they're actually getting $19.99 + $6 shipping for white copies. I hope people get them and decide to check out my site and realize deep elm sucks.

It's just like when the repress of low level owl came out. Graveface had it with a tshirt for like $22 and deep elm was selling them for $35 or some shit.

I've been listening to "Trying to Figure Each Other Out" on repeat for the last few hours. I'm so tempted to pick it up but after the NFG pre-order I just don't have any money to spare. :(

i'm not just saying this... it sounds SO much better on vinyl. especially Bricks and windows.

considering deep elm was selling these a few years ago for $15 + $5 shipping, $12 is a steal!

I've been listening to "Trying to Figure Each Other Out" on repeat for the last few hours. I'm so tempted to pick it up but after the NFG pre-order I just don't have any money to spare. :(

i'm not just saying this... it sounds SO much better on vinyl. especially Bricks and windows.

considering deep elm was selling these a few years ago for $15 + $5 shipping, $12 is a steal!

How much would it come to with shipping to the UK?

oh, didn't see you're in the UK. Right now, it looks like it comes out to something like £16 or £17

oh, didn't see you're in the UK. Right now, it looks like it comes out to something like £16 or £17

No one ever notices the UK under location haha.

A part of me just wants break down and buy it....

I'll have to have a think about it.

EDIT: I just remembered you've still got the tests to put up, such a great time to not have a job. :(

glad everyone likes it so far!

if you ordered by the 24th, you should be getting these in the mail any day now if you haven't already!

let me know what you think! any feedback is helpful.

also, if you want the LP but want to spend a bit less, interpunk has them right now for $11.75

just got the 3-pack in the mail today, i haven't had a chance to listen to it yet but it is easily the best looking record i've gotten all year. Inner sleeve, outer sleeve, the blue color is awesome. For being the first release from a label, job well done.

will buy future releases, even if from bands i don't have a mancrush on like brandtson!