Crime In Stereo - Is Dead Repress

Guest scriptedrain
Just got back from seeing CIS tonight -- they don't have this at their merch table, they have the black w/stars first pressing as well as the Love 7" on green.

I'd love one of these first pressings, anyone know if they're online somewhere? I also want a Love 7" but not on green, I think the other colors I heard matched the artwork a little better.

Just got back from seeing CIS tonight -- they don't have this at their merch table, they have the black w/stars first pressing as well as the Love 7" on green.

I'd love one of these first pressings, anyone know if they're online somewhere? I also want a Love 7" but not on green, I think the other colors I heard matched the artwork a little better.

check the Deathwish store under distributed titles.

I bought 'Love' at my local store yesterday and the green is a really clear colour, it looks real good and not took outta place with the artwork if you ask me :)

Guest baseball

Would anyone be interested in trading some Fat Wreck colored vinyl for the Blue 1st Press /400 of this album?

Edit: In case this wasn't clear...I want to trade my CIS album for colored Fat Stuff.

ordered. thanks!

i think first pressing is completely gone. i have the black w/ stars and the blue one but i REALLY want the half black/blue /100 first press. I have the blue vinyl for Love which matches the artwork pretty well. Think I got it on ebay tho.