Dan's Relationship Advice Thread

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes teeth should never be involved. she did not know this apparently. also, if you're not brazilian, stuff will get stuck. easily the 2nd worse sexual experience i've ever had.

wait... what does brazilian anything have to do with this. i'm intrigued.

wax...........IM GUESSING.

yes teeth should never be involved. she did not know this apparently. also, if you're not brazilian, stuff will get stuck. easily the 2nd worse sexual experience i've ever had.

i had a feeling that would happen... but you're about as much at fault as her. you should have known the risks involved.. duh :P

at least you didn't lose anything and have to have a skin graph or anything..

tried the fuckbuddy thing with a close friend, who happened to be a virgin. i start sticking my dick in, and blood starts pouring out. all over my new used car's backseat. made things somewhat awkward after that between us too.

i assume you were unaware of the whole "virgin" thing then?

tried the fuckbuddy thing with a close friend, who happened to be a virgin. i start sticking my dick in, and blood starts pouring out. all over my new used car's backseat. made things somewhat awkward after that between us too.

i assume you were unaware of the whole "virgin" thing then?

Yeah, losing your virginity to a fuck buddy seems a little weird. I mean, I've heard worse, but that seems a little impersonal.

i trimmed for my wife for valentines day.......and im fucking itching like a mo-fo.

yah there's that ridiculous period a few days later where you want to kill yourself. you either have to let it grow past that or just keep shaving. always a tough call...

for me personally i am a pretty hairy dude and i always hate when that shit gets caught in the condom when taking it off.