Dan's Relationship Advice Thread

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tell her to swallow about a tablespoon of honey before she blows you. whenever i do that, the cum always just flows right down my throat and i can barely taste it. it's a neat little trick i picked up back in '03.

There isn't a single part of that that doesn't creep me the fuck out.

tell her to swallow about a tablespoon of honey before she blows you. whenever i do that, the cum always just flows right down my throat and i can barely taste it. it's a neat little trick i picked up back in '03.

i fucking just lost it on that one......lol... holy fuck. im crying right now trying to catch my breath...lol

This is something I'd imagine seeing on Brendan Kelly's blog.

one of the biggest compliments a guy can get. thanks, partner.

[image]

dear dan,

what is the best way to 'rock' a girl's body ala justin timberlake?

any tips and advice would be much appreciated.

this one is something that can't really just happen. this takes years of experience to perfect. you have to remember, JT was fucking britney spears from the age of 13 on the mickey mouse club, and that song didn't come out until March of (ironically enough) 2003. he was already 22 years old at that point, 9 years into his body-rocking life.

experts tend to agree that men hit their sexual peak at 18 years old and that it lasts for about 5 years, while women hit theirs more in their mid- to late-30s. (one of the many reasons so few relationships work out long-term, but that's another answer to another question). to be able to fully answer your inquiry, i would need to know your age, and the age of the body you're attempting to rock, as each specific instance would have its own set of advice.

in general, though, i'd say you can't go wrong with a couple weeks worth of dance lessons to hone in on your own body's rocking skills, coupled with a series of deep breathing exercises to enhance stamina and endurance. however, to be able to get to the point where you would even be able to USE those skills, you must first bring home a different body to rock. this can be tricky as well.

is the body you're looking at one that you want to rock it and drop it (similar to hit it and quit it, only more physical), or is this a body you want to keep as your own personal pet rock? the places you would go to search for each said body would be different, as would the process for attracting each.

for the rock it and drop it bodies: go to a bar, get your rock a couple drinks (NOT on the rocks, that only waters them down) and voila. you got yourself a rocked body by 11:30 pm.

for the pet rock bodies: go to an art exhibition and find a real artsy-looking rock standing by herself admiring a nice piece of work. ask her out to that chic vegetarian restaurant down the street and before you know it, she'll be admiring YOUR piece of work, night after night after night.

come on you guys, i need more info to give good advice.

how long have you known this girl? how long has she been dating her bf? on a scale of carolina blue to midnight blue, how hot is she (midnight blue being super hot)? how big is the bf?

i'm a guy who (and this is actually serious, not a joke) has stolen 4 girls from boyfriends before. 3 of the 4 had been in their relationship for over a year, one was a 3-year relationship. it's not something i'm proud of, but i'm just saying that it can be done if you put in the time and effort.

normally it works out great for a while, but you have to remember a few things:

- you don't want to mess around with her before they break up. once a cheater always a cheater. why would she fool around behind her bf's back and then you expect her not to do the same to you?

- normally you don't want to be the first guy she dates after breaking up with a bf. you want to be the second. the first guy is just a rebound. if you're just looking to throw it in her, then by all means go for it, but if you're looking for a relationship, wait it out.

normally it works out great for a while, but you have to remember a few things:

- you don't want to mess around with her before they break up. once a cheater always a cheater. why would she fool around behind her bf's back and then you expect her not to do the same to you?

- normally you don't want to be the first guy she dates after breaking up with a bf. you want to be the second. the first guy is just a rebound. if you're just looking to throw it in her, then by all means go for it, but if you're looking for a relationship, wait it out.

hmm, from these, I think i've made my decision to give up on it and move on. You made two very valid points. +1 to you sir.