The Misfits - Evilive

patron

So my local store has a copy of The Misfits - Evilive - Fiend club edition # 616,band sleeve for $200. How much is this thing really worth?

i know the fiend club records were hand numbered by glenn but i thought there were 800 pressed. not sure on that though. you can also tell by the labels and cover of sleeve. check it out herehttp://www.popsike.com/php/detaildata.php?itemnr=120026166564

it sounds like a boot. if its not its worth the 200 dollars.

So my local store has a copy of The Misfits - Evilive - Fiend club edition # 616,band sleeve for $200. How much is this thing really worth?

actually now that i look at that site and read your original message again it sounds like it might be the real deal. you could always get it for me.

Yeah, I'm thinking it might be a real steal.

Here's the deal guys, the Misfits evilive sounds real. The Evilive 7"s were all hand numbered on the back by glenn. The highest known numbers are in the 700's. None of the 7"s came pre-signed by Glenn. I would buy this in a heartbeat for $200, but I have a serious love for Misfits wax.

-Chris

Here's the deal guys, the Misfits evilive sounds real. The Evilive 7"s were all hand numbered on the back by glenn. The highest known numbers are in the 700's. None of the 7"s came pre-signed by Glenn. I would buy this in a heartbeat for $200, but I have a serious love for Misfits wax.

-Chris

Oh, see I thought I read that they were all signed and numbered by him. Which means it's not a bootleg, which means I'm going for it! I'll be right back, I'm going to the bank to get some cash. ;D

-Chris

Oh, see I thought I read that they were all signed and numbered by him. Which means it's not a bootleg, which means I'm going for it! I'll be right back, I'm going to the bank to get some cash. ;D

Please post pictures in this thread when you get it. Also, if you would like, I keep a semi-current database of the owners and numbers of each evilive record. You can check it out here:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=15179267

-Chris

nice..

are you going to sell it or keep it?

I hate to say it, but I can't see myself holding onto it for very long. I would take some photos, but I've got to do some work that needs to be finished for 8 AM tomorrow. I'll post picture after work tomorrow morning.

If you're in Toronto, did you get it from Hits & Misses? That's the only store I know of in the city that would possibly carry rare Misfits jams...

I hate to say it, but I can't see myself holding onto it for very long. I would take some photos, but I've got to do some work that needs to be finished for 8 AM tomorrow. I'll post picture after work tomorrow morning.

If you're in Toronto, did you get it from Hits & Misses? That's the only store I know of in the city that would possibly carry rare Misfits jams...

Bingo.