The Distillers Vinyl Costs A Bomb??

I just went on a distillers binge and started to listen to them again after a while and decided i'd like to have their records on vinyl so i checked ebay and BAM! coral fang is listed at £75 ($150) BIN! Fuck! I had no idea their releases were worth that much. Is that a realistic price or just some seller trying to rip someone off? anyone have any ideas of pressing info for both records? Coral fang is available on grey marble and sing sing on black right??

Sing sing is only on black and was available for a long time. Like most Epitaph/Hellcat stuff, I don't think there's any solid numbers out there. I think Coral Fang was out of 1,000.

You in particular will like (hate?) this story. Coral Fang and the first Bronx LP came out at about the same time. When I placed my order for them from Tarantulas, I received a second package of the same two LPs about a week or two after the first package arrived. I contacted them and shipped them back to them. And they've each broken the $100 mark on ebay. Wow. At least Tarantulas was super appreciative about it, unlike any other label I've tried to ship duplicates back to

$150 seems high for Coral Fang... I think the highest price I've seen was close to $100. However the average seems to be $50-$75. I've got this record on grey marble and purple marble. Not sure if the purple is just a variant or a separate color press. Unfortunately, I don't have any pressing numbers. The first 2 LPs are both on black, and their 1st 7" is on black as well /500, I believe.

Sing sing is only on black and was available for a long time. Like most Epitaph/Hellcat stuff, I don't think there's any solid numbers out there. I think Coral Fang was out of 1,000.

You in particular will like (hate?) this story. Coral Fang and the first Bronx LP came out at about the same time. When I placed my order for them from Tarantulas, I received a second package of the same two LPs about a week or two after the first package arrived. I contacted them and shipped them back to them. And they've each broken the $100 mark on ebay. Wow. At least Tarantulas was super appreciative about it, unlike any other label I've tried to ship duplicates back to

ahhh fuck. you could have just posted them to me! that was a super honest thing for you to do man. +1 for that.

well the only reason i went looking for their records is because i figured they might be pretty reasonably priced and fairly available and i guess it would take a fair bit of $ to get the s/t off you? i really can't afford that until i've got my the bronx collection sorted out. you could of course sell it to me cheap...

well the only reason i went looking for their records is because i figured they might be pretty reasonably priced and fairly available and i guess it would take a fair bit of $ to get the s/t off you? i really can't afford that until i've got my the bronx collection sorted out. you could of course sell it to me cheap...

well, lemme think about it, I'm really low on funds right now so don't know how cheap i'd be able to let it go for.