worst vinyl experience

im in the middle of one now. I ordered a few LPs from No Idea two weeks ago on Priority Mail and haven't gotten them yet. I just e-mailed them asking about it

be patient with them. i never bother with priority. still takes for ever.

i have given them time. I'm not being a bitch about it. I ordered from them before and got it days later. I emailed them and asked if there were any problems. I think im going to check with the apartment managers to see if I have anything in the office. our mail lady isn't the greatest and may have forgotten to tell me. It will all depend on what they say

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

be patient with them. i never bother with priority. still takes for ever.

i have given them time. I'm not being a bitch about it. I ordered from them before and got it days later. I emailed them and asked if there were any problems. I think im going to check with the apartment managers to see if I have anything in the office. our mail lady isn't the greatest and may have forgotten to tell me. It will all depend on what they say

i've had to wait over 7 weeks before. i got it eventually.

So this might not be the worst experience ever, but it's funny-

I won a Poacher Diaries on ebay last month. I only paid like 8 bucks +5 for shipping. The day the auction ended I paid the guy through paypal, Jan 19th. I sit around and didn't see anything so I contact the guy on Feb 3rd. Seller responds he'd sent it sometime in the previous week. He apologized for the delay apparently his secretary (his wife) was supposed to have done it and didn't. I said, cool. So i wait and still don't see anything. I contact him again on the 11th and he states it was mailed weeks ago and it should have arrived. I end up getting home last night and it had showed up. But here's the thing, the postmark is february 4th. The guy never even attempted to mail it until after i had reached out to him the first time. and then lied about it.

So I felt justified in leaving negetive feedback and this was his response in my email today:

"You left me negative feedback?? What the fuck you little punk. It's piece's of shit like you that karma always burns in the end. I hope you enjoy your record after you shove it up your ass!!"

Um... ouch. Don't buy records from Terryg45.

this guy seems like a piece of shit. i sell records on ebay all the time and there is no reason to give somebody a run around. fuck that guy. especially for lying

So this might not be the worst experience ever, but it's funny-

I won a Poacher Diaries on ebay last month. I only paid like 8 bucks +5 for shipping. The day the auction ended I paid the guy through paypal, Jan 19th. I sit around and didn't see anything so I contact the guy on Feb 3rd. Seller responds he'd sent it sometime in the previous week. He apologized for the delay apparently his secretary (his wife) was supposed to have done it and didn't. I said, cool. So i wait and still don't see anything. I contact him again on the 11th and he states it was mailed weeks ago and it should have arrived. I end up getting home last night and it had showed up. But here's the thing, the postmark is february 4th. The guy never even attempted to mail it until after i had reached out to him the first time. and then lied about it.

So I felt justified in leaving negetive feedback and this was his response in my email today:

"You left me negative feedback?? What the fuck you little punk. It's piece's of shit like you that karma always burns in the end. I hope you enjoy your record after you shove it up your ass!!"

Um... ouch. Don't buy records from Terryg45.

I kinda went through something like this with some lame ass on ebay for my "Age of Octeen". I went back and forth for 2 fucking months. I finally got it,but he screwed over other people. I left negative feedback and so did everyone else.

Other than that, Reckless were a bag of dicks. My Superchunk record was scuffed up and the J Church 7" i ordered wasn't what they advertised. I wanted a refund but they never responded to me. So F them in the A. I won't go to them again.

the same shit happened to me too. i think i posted a thread about it; i ordered a record for a moderately high price, the guy waited a full two weeks before he posted it (making sure not to leave me feedback in the meantime), and when i left him NEUTRAL feedback because of it, he left me negative feedback for not having "patiense." what a dickhole.