Falcon "Unicornography" & TBR "Total" back on LP!

redscare

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is VC getting these? The shipping charges from Interpunk are retarded!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. It does appear that Interpunk charges $.50 more for shipping. Sorry about that. Not sure if it's quite "retarded" but I guess it is more. 50 cents more.

Its 50cents more initially. But its another $1 for each additional item....doesnt matter if its a 12" or 7". I ordered 2 LPs and 1 7" and it was $5.50 instead of VCs $3 flat fee.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. It does appear that Interpunk charges $.50 more for shipping. Sorry about that. Not sure if it's quite "retarded" but I guess it is more. 50 cents more.

haha i think it's because he's from Canada and $0.50 USD is like... $5 CAN.. :P that or it costs more to ship to Canada..

$2.50 more shipping from interpunk to Canada, keep in mind there is more than just the USA in the world. if for any reason i wanted to order two lps it would be $8.50 more to order lp's from interpunk... yah its kind of annoying.

$2.50 more shipping from interpunk to Canada, keep in mind there is more than just the USA in the world. if for any reason i wanted to order two lps it would be $8.50 more to order lp's from interpunk... yah its kind of annoying.

record and shipping to the uk was $25.25 that equates to £18! which is alot of wedge for me!

record and shipping to the uk was $25.25 that equates to £18! which is alot of wedge for me!

Sure, but you guys got Michael Ballack.

yeah in munich. dude it was fucking awesome. to this day, i think some of the best pictures ive ever taken were on that trip. i think a bunch of the guys from VC are meeting up in chicago on march 14 to do a record store tour day field trip..... if you're around i could try to swing by and drop a disc off with some pix on it?

yeah in munich. dude it was fucking awesome. to this day, i think some of the best pictures ive ever taken were on that trip. i think a bunch of the guys from VC are meeting up in chicago on march 14 to do a record store tour day field trip..... if you're around i could try to swing by and drop a disc off with some pix on it?

That's cool, I'd like to see 'em. I've been to Germany a whole bunch because both of my parents are from there. I love it.

Record shopping in Chicago?!?! This is probably the worst big city in America for that. Bars on the other hand, now we're talking! Let me know what you guys have planned, we can meet up at the Official Red Scare Tavern!

i'm friends with jerry cola, i met you a few times. once at the gingerman before a lagwagon(?) show in november maybe? and once at red scare fest, i had to uh try to control an incredibly drunk jerry. name's james!

Well fuck yeah, James! I dunno if anyoen else saw Jerry fall down a flight of stairs that first night, but I sure do. I love Jerry