PO: NEW FOUND GLORY "Not Without A Fight" LP camo

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$49? Man I'm gonna have to think about this.

Hmm, I see there is a 4 pack, or 3 sold separate.. what is the 4th in the pack? (I'm on an iPhone, so little hard to read to see)

We have a limited amount of Hot Topic vinyl that we're including in the package (this is more for the benefit of overseas people who won't be able to go to HT)

Hmm, I see there is a 4 pack, or 3 sold separate.. what is the 4th in the pack? (I'm on an iPhone, so little hard to read to see)

We have a limited amount of Hot Topic vinyl that we're including in the package (this is more for the benefit of overseas people who won't be able to go to HT)

Is there gonna be a "Friends press" thrown in randomly like what normally happens? These variants are killing me.

Is there gonna be a "Friends press" thrown in randomly like what normally happens? These variants are killing me.

Go ahead and throw one in mine if you would. And a friends press from both ISHC and the NFG 7"s.

Thanks,

<3 Pat

If there is one, a couple should be thrown in some orders from canada, it would be totally awesome! (due to high shipping prices)

looking back, i kind of wish i ordered the CD, too. i was holding out on listening to this until i had an actual copy in my hands, but i don't have my turntable with me. i dont really want to download and listen to the leaked version, but damn. i really want to listen to it.

looking back, i kind of wish i ordered the CD, too. i was holding out on listening to this until i had an actual copy in my hands, but i don't have my turntable with me. i dont really want to download and listen to the leaked version, but damn. i really want to listen to it.
karl posted on b9board that epitaph gave b9 the go ahead to send digital downloads so in a couple days you will be able to download.