Y The Last Man

vittywatt

First on Lost last week with Hurley reading the book on the plane headed to Guam.

Second on Chuck Monday night. Giant poster behind his bed!

Early advertising for a movie in the works?????????

Oh they better not fuck it up....

yeah i noticed hurley readin that shit, i've been interested in reading it for a while and want to read it before the movie came out, is it bad ass?

Yeah I liked the first half of that book. The second half got lame and the ending sucked.

i disagree

the ending was totally awesome and amazing. after reading the ending i really don't see another way that i would want it to conclude.

To anyone who hasn't read this yet...i would suggest it. the books are pretty cheap...there's like 9 of them or so...and 10-15 bucks each. You can search around on ebay/amazon and get them even cheaper.

totally a 3 part movie though if they wanted to do it right.

in my opinion, theyre gonna fuck it up.

Dj Caruso (the guy who directed eagle eye) has signed on to direct Y the Last Man. He's choosen Shia Lebeouf to play Yorick. Since it's so much story, they want to make it into three movies, with the first two ending in cliffhangers. They want to make these movies summer blockbusters.