TP/PO: AUSTIN LUCAS/FRANK TURNER "UTI" 7" #8

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

AUSTIN LUCAS/FRANK TURNER "Under the Influence Vol 8" 7" both colors

AUSTIN LUCAS/FRANK TURNER "Under the Influence Vol 8" 7" Red/White color in color

AUSTIN LUCAS/FRANK TURNER "Under the Influence Vol 8" 7" White/Bllack half and half

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=sh124-7

We are excited to announce the eighth release of our Under the Influence series. The series finds bands we love recording songs that have influenced their song writing. The artwork is being done by the very talented Mitch Clem and Nation of Amanda who has been asked to make his own renditions of the album art that the song being covered originally appeared. For this eighth release, Austin Lucas is covering “To Daddy” by Dolly Parton and Frank Turner is covering “Thunder Road” by Bruce Springsteen. The 7″s will come with a coupon that will allow you to download the tracks as mp3s. The 7″ will be pressed as an edition of 1,000 copies.

300 on Red/White color in color

700 on White/Black half and half

The songs are up for streaming right now on our Under the Influence player. Check them out http://www.vinylcollective.com/under-the-influence-series/

We expect records by the end of March. Test pressing winner will be announced around this time, too. Good luck.

that frank turner cover is so fucking good. gives me chills.

seriously? i don't like it. it does not do the emotion of the original any justice.

i'm probably alone in thinking that. i mean, if you look at it as its own song, which i guess is only right to do for a cover song, its not bad. i dunno. i'm just disappointed. oh well.

• 4 weeks later...