Mastodon - Crack the Skye Vinylz

not sure if there is a thread for this or not (i couldn't find one at least), but does anyone know anything about the new mastodon album and who, what, when, where about the vinyl version? this album will prolly fall short like blood mountain, but i'll prolly still buy it, ha.

From The Omega Order:

'Finally, Mastodon unleashes their fourth album, and it's a total monster. Seven songs, two of them over 10 minutes long, and cover art that alone justifies purchase. No doubt about it--this is one of THE metal highlights of 2009. ***This crazy-ass deluxe vinyl edition comes on TWO 180 gram platters that play at 45 RPM. Also includes a 7" that pairs album track "Oblivion" with a ZZ Top cover!***

$41.99

Street Date: April 14 2009'

i think someone on DF said that relapse WASNT doing the vinyl for this. or maybe it was here... i cant remember. but yeah, im not so sure relapse is doing this.

Yeah i am begining to think warner is doing it based on how legit that preorder thing seems to be on that other site and how ridiculous the expensive version of the lp is