Boris - Statement 7" up for order!

I ordered a copy. I like how the price of shipping is actually more than the actual record.

it cost me the same to get 1 or 2 shipped to the UK - double the cost of the actual record. so i got 2...kinda logical thing to do, i thought.

you know, i thought about ordering two. i decided not to though. i didn't see anything about southern lord limiting how many you buy though.

got scared when i saw this. no money whatsoever till payday on friday. luckily there are 3000 of these, i cant imagine them selling out by then. unless you assholes continue to buy multiple copies. dont do that!

There's 1000/2000 variation though, take that into account as well. You know Boris fans are ordering 4....

got scared when i saw this. no money whatsoever till payday on friday. luckily there are 3000 of these, i cant imagine them selling out by then. unless you assholes continue to buy multiple copies. dont do that!

you can have my extra copy if it sells out. as i said previously, i only bought 2 coz the shipping charge (which is pretty fuckin' high) is the same for 1 or 2.