Dublin Dr Pepper (finally tasted)

So this showed up yesterday and I had the first one today.

I'll take pictures. It's pretty rad how the bottles are all done up old school and the 6 pack holder is super retro.

Anyhow, shit is good. The 8oz bottles are great for small breaks and not meals. As for taste, there's a for sure difference. I'm going to try and do a side by side later but it does have a definite taste. Lighter, I suppose (if that makes any sense for a soda that's way heavier and denser than things like 7up or even Coke).

Maybe not worth it for every time you drink soda but I'm not feeling ripped off.

No me gusta Jones Soda.

any jones soda? ive always been a little obsessed, but i can understand how you wouldnt like some of the stranger flavors. but the stuff like root beer and orange and cream? so good.

and to dante: $30 for 24 bottles doesnt sound that bad for a good product. considering whenever you find 8oz coke bottles at a gas station they are at least $1 a piece.

How does one hate corn syrup?

I stopped using foods with corn syrup years ago. The body doesn't metabolize corn syrup the way it does cane sugar. It can't really do anything with it except turn it to fat. The rise in obesity and diabetes in young children is evidence enough of how horrible this shit is for you and I can't believe they actually air these commercials on television defending it (and people actually believe it).

There are millions of articles out there on the subject. Here are a couple worth reading.

http://www.westonaprice.org/modernfood/highfructose.html

http://www.naturalnews.com/009333.html