Dublin Dr Pepper (finally tasted)

So I had some b-day money and finally broke down and ordered some Dublin Dr Pepper

http://www.dublindrpepper.com/

I got the 24 8oz bottles and with shipping it came out to like 30 bucks. Way steep but I figure if I'm going to try this shit I might as well do it right and skip that can bullshit.

Pretty excited. Dr Pepper is my favorite soda ever and I pretty much hate corn syrup, so I'll be interested to see if there's a difference.

It almost seems like itd go flat by the time it got to you

Not sure how that would be. It's just getting bottled and shipped. It's how it gets everywhere in the world, and then it sits on shelves for weeks.

Also, corn syrup just has a more syrupy taste than sugar. It tends to line your mouth and teeth and shit.

Also, why wouldn't you get the cans Richard? They're cheaper and you get more.

Glass is supposed to have the lowest taste transfer of any beverage container. Again, this probably won't make much difference but I figure, why the hell not?

Ah, I see. I should get this for my GF, not a day goes by where she doesn't crave Dr Pepper. Thanks for the link man!