who all lives in/near new york city!

WhatevrI've been drinking already at this show and I feel so weird considering yjat I'm like the onlyt person here flying solo. Also I love that I donw have to drive anuythwere tonihyt sincw om arelreadyh on mý third drink witink like an lw. Houser or ao and I seem to r taking it eebna stronger than usual. Affecting moere aince I ave t slet I'm more atjsn a day anmd havrdly haed anything to eat rtdau. If anybosytb ui s here newrdung it uop aon amessage board mlib elied ne, them you hoiulkd provavkt let me know since I feel lonesone? Did I m$netion how I love that taxis are areverywhere? First banf! Tjhanks vc!

i think it's a VC booty call, but i don't think any of the 5 girls on the board live in NYC

I think it was just those first few drinks. I feel alsmost ok now. Its not a booty call. I'm a girl, and apparntly one of the 5 on here. The chick made the srinks strong because she felt ba d that I was by myself.

I guess this is a lesson that gin+ I don't do so well together?

Thanks for allof the lovely thoughts though. I'm 3000 mies away ferom home and dom t know anybody, so I feel that this is. Almost accccceptable behavior. I hate my blacke berry the keys are o closae together.

And this was painstakinggluy hard to type out.sorry guys I'm not usually like this. I'm still on meds for my ankle suregeryy so that's probaby partof the 3 drink insanity thing.

On a asidenote the sohw is pretttty awesome.

There arre lots of drunk giels here, I'm just the only one attempting to post on a messaeg board... Because... Welll uhhh no reason I guess.

:( I'm usually so composedd.

Guest genericinsight
i think it's a VC booty call, but i don't think any of the 5 girls on the board live in NYC

you need to check the locations better ;)

Its not a booty call. I'm a girl, and apparntly one of the 5 on here.

what does you being a girl have to do with it.. bootycalls aren't based on gender.. they go either way.

You're in NY.. live it up. No excuse for a pitty party..

Its not a booty call. I'm a girl, and apparntly one of the 5 on here.

what does you being a girl have to do with it.. bootycalls aren't based on gender.. they go either way.

You're in NY.. live it up. No excuse for a pitty party..

exactly! what? girls don't just go trolling for other girls when they're bored?! Penthouse Forum lied to me!

WhatevrI've been drinking already at this show and I feel so weird considering yjat I'm like the onlyt person here flying solo. Also I love that I donw have to drive anuythwere tonihyt sincw om arelreadyh on mý third drink witink like an lw. Houser or ao and I seem to r taking it eebna stronger than usual. Affecting moere aince I ave t slet I'm more atjsn a day anmd havrdly haed anything to eat rtdau. If anybosytb ui s here newrdung it uop aon amessage board mlib elied ne, them you hoiulkd provavkt let me know since I feel lonesone? Did I m$netion how I love that taxis are areverywhere? First banf! Tjhanks vc!

Whatever, I've been drinking already at this show and I feel so weird considering that I'm like the only person here flying solo. Also I love that I don't have to drive anywhere tonight since I'm already on my third drink in like an hour or so and I seem to be taking it even stronger than usual. Affecting more since I haven't slept in more than a day and hardly had anything to eat today. If anybody is here (newrdung?) it up on a message board (mlib elied?) me then you should probably let me know since I feel loneslome? Did I mention how I love that taxis are everywhere. First band! Thanks VC!

I pretty much got it all. Some of it was foggy because maybe the drunk dialect was a bit different. I speak drunk via Blackberry quite freqently.

Whatever, I've been drinking already at this show and I feel so weird considering that I'm like the only person here flying solo. Also I love that I don't have to drive anywhere tonight since I'm already on my third drink in like an hour or so and I seem to be taking it even stronger than usual. Affecting more since I haven't slept in more than a day and hardly had anything to eat today. If anybody is here (newrdung?) it up on a message board (mlib elied?) me then you should probably let me know since I feel loneslome? Did I mention how I love that taxis are everywhere. First band! Thanks VC!

I pretty much got it all. Some of it was foggy because maybe the drunk dialect was a bit different. I speak drunk via Blackberry quite freqently.

HAHAHA oh shit.

Well unfortunately, I do remember typing (or attempting to type) all that. At one point I put my phone mid message in my pocket, had a drink and decided I should in fact continue posting. I wasn't pity partying it up, I had a great time, I just hadnt slept in two days so it was all catching up with me. I was also wondering who lived around here so I could ask for advice on some cool places to go since there are a ton. Usually I don't drink gin either. Eh. Once I switched to whiskey then beer I was fine.

For whoever asked I went to the Dan Auerbach show, which was fucking phenomenal. I loved all the bands and met a bunch of people... and proceeded to drink until 4:30 in the morning, because people bought me drinks and I can here.