Cmon share some fucked up Family stories

Guest kevinb

Guest kevinb

Ok I've realized today I have to pretty damn fucked up relatives

Mostly on my mom's side of the family.

I have 3 unless and they are all Hugh alcoholics

I will share some stories about 2 of them and we will start with Greg.

This dude is the epitimy of bad ass, don't give a fuck guy

dude is a racist asshole but he dose some funny shit.

-One time he went into wal mart solely for the purpose of buying

A giant onion. He proceeded to the fresh produce grabbed an onion the size of a fist,stood in the middle of the store,took a bite out of it spat it out on the floor & yelled this tastes like fucking shit and walked out.

-Like any great white racist red neck he hates black people

One time he was chilling in the parking lot eating a burger (from a fine restaurant I'm sure) and some dude came up with some sub's blaring some bass heavy shit that you can hear blocks away. Dude left his car on right next to my uncle in his molester van and that enraged him. He took his burger threw it in the dudes car and sped off.

-This dude fucking hates cops (honestly I don't know who he doesn't hate) Anyway he had gotten pulled over in his home town

in which he hasn't been to in 20 years,of course a small predominately white town. The cop walks up to his window he told the cop to fuck off asshole and manged to loose him and sped home.

-He looks strait up like Micheal Meyers with a goatee and dale gribble shaded glasses(hank's neighbor in king of the hill)

NEXT

My Uncle Ron, this dude is a fuckin trip and like his brother is all the above a racist,asshole,redneck that dose some goofy ass shit.

This guy is Everything the Dude is from Big Lebowski, except he doesn't bowl, and looks more like krusty the clown.

-He will randomly go outside in the summer and fall asleep on my sidewalk, or in the middle of the yard (we have 8 achors)

-He works construction so he is always out of work

well one time he took his car down to Florida (before his License got revoked) and sold it for beer/weed/hooker/crack money

and proceeded to convince my grandparent's that the Mexican mafia stole his car

-When you work construction alot of company's give you what is called perdium (sp?) what it is, they give you you're normal pay plus gas money,hotel money, and food money. You can spend it in any way you like. So he and his construction buddies decide they would rather camp out in the woods (no tent mind you) and eat out of the garbage can's of a local restaurant that was near the edge of the woods he and his friends would time it so when the restaurant threw out good food they would go eat. He said that those were some of the best times of his life

-He told me he gave a hooker a half a can of beer and .35 for a bj.

-One time he drove all the way from Michigan to my house in Ohio for a case of beer

My grandpa on my dad's side ditched my grandma and married her sister.. had a son with her. Ditched her and went back with my Grandma. I wonder what's more fucked up, the fact that he acted like that or the fact that my grandma took him back ;)

So basically my dad has a step brother who's other brothers and sisters are my dad's cousins.

Guest errolwest

my grandma is still convinced there is segregation... in Canada(i don't think we had segregation, ever) also, she doesn't like immigrants, but she is one.... crazy lady