Bomb The Music Industry considered harmful by goog

I tried to get to BTMI!'s site today, forgetting the URL(I know, it's just bombthemusicindustry.com) I googled it, clicked the link.

This is what I got from google:

Warning - visiting this web site may harm your computer!

Suggestions:

* Return to the previous page and pick another result.

* Try another search to find what you're looking for.

Or you can continue to http://bombthemusicindustry.com/ at your own risk. For detailed information about the problems we found, visit Google's Safe Browsing diagnostic page for this site.

For more information about how to protect yourself from harmful software online, you can visit StopBadware.org.

If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google's Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

Advisory provided by Google

What the fuck? Looks like Rosenstock's moving up in the world. Or down depending on perspective.

looks like the site got attacked by a third party. did you read the diagnostics page? going to that site = viruses installed on your computer. this has happened to a few sites i go to once in a while and its annoying as hell for whoever runs the site because you gotta get rid of the problem, figure out the exploit that was used to break into your site, etc. i think usually what happens when a site is attacked is that if you click on an add on the site it installs viruses onto your computer.