Trustkill new vinyl Poison the Well,Throwdown,WOJ

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

[image]

[image]

POISON THE WELL The Opposite of December/Tear From the Red dbl LP o. blue / o. red vinyl

POISON THE WELL The Opposite of December/Tear From the Red dbl LP o. yellow/white vinyl

THROWDOWN Haymaker/Vendetta dbl LP blood red/dark brown vinyl

WALLS OF JERICHO All Hail the Dead / With Devils Amongst Us All dbl LP yellow/orange vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=tk

Trustkill has just announced three double LPs featuring some of their classic albums repackaged into gatefold jackets. Each of the records are limited to a pressing of 300 copies and we will be getting in a decent amount of each. All 4 releases should be in stock around March 25th. Some of these records are on vinyl for the first time.

I was told that Hot Topic will have exclusive colors of all of these releases so for those of you trying to collect all the variations, make sure you go to your local mall. I guess the colors they will be getting won't be available anywhere else. Hot Topic are pretty aggressively getting behind vinyl, they are even going to be carrying some of our releases in the near future.

Back on topic here, get these records while you can. 300 isn't very many copies and they are certain to be out of print really quickly.

Hot Topic has been getting behind vinyl for a while now.

Sometimes, very surprisingly so, with numbers that rival what they would take in for CDs.

Which is good.

And getting exclusive colors IS their thing now that they are going for.

Say what you will about HT being corny or whatever, but they legitimately get behind the indies, and are real helpful. No joke. Way more so than ANY other chain out there.

Hot Topic has been getting behind vinyl for a while now.

Sometimes, very surprisingly so, with numbers that rival what they would take in for CDs.

Which is good.

And getting exclusive colors IS their thing now that they are going for.

Say what you will about HT being corny or whatever, but they legitimately get behind the indies, and are real helpful. No joke. Way more so than ANY other chain out there.

very true tre. And they are one of the few distros that pay on a regular basis. Their recent orders of our titles will be helping us to press other titles.

the throwdown re-release still baffles me... Give Me Strength cant even get rid of theirs at 4 colors for $20.

haha, yeah. venom & tears was fuckin' horrible but im surprised thats not being packaged w/ vendetta instead.

i have the og presses of those poison the well records but part of me wants to get this just because theyre one of my favorite bands.

the only one of these releases i'd even consider getting is the poison the well. but i have a question, does the sleeve actually look like that or is going to look like converge - petitioning forever? and also, is one lp red and the other blue or are they split colours?

the only one of these releases i'd even consider getting is the poison the well. but i have a question, does the sleeve actually look like that or is going to look like converge - petitioning forever? and also, is one lp red and the other blue or are they split colours?

anybody?