shirts you're hesitant to wear in public

Guest smccown13
I told my friend not to wear his Nickelback shirt to a Converge show, but no, he didn't listen to me.

Pictures of friend after show.

A lot of people yelled at him and fucked him up in the crowd...nothing else really happened. Needless to say the show changed his life. In my opinion.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[image]

some of band sound and fury edition shirt are most wanted stuffs.

but i think this shirt is hilarious....

:)

hahahahaha woooow that shirt is amazing. Is it a band called sound and fury? or is it from the hardcore fest called sound and fury? i went to SnF 08 and plan again this year

i guess this shirt is the hardcore fest shirt.

let me know if you will go again, i may ask you pick some shirt or wax for me....

The first time I saw NOFX I bought two shirts. One was a picture of a guy and a sheep in a 69 and on the back it said EATING LAMB. The other was posted on the wall as a picture of a bum holding a sign that said WILL WORK FOR FOOD but when you actually bought it from them it said WILL FUCK YOU'RE FOOD. I remember getting sent to the principal's office and fighting with them about freedom of speech.
Did you lose? Because your rights aren't all protected when you're in school.

Yeah, I found that out. They told me "When you walk through those doors, you have no rights." It was pretty crazy. I started to wear the shirts much more often and had the first ammendment taped over it. I got in trouble for that also. They ended up giving me three days out of school suspension and two days of in school suspension.

Yea, it's kind of ridiculous if you don't agree, because it's forced to go to school for so long and then you have to follow the rules that say the school is essentially your parent while you're there. If you don't agree, what's your option? Not everyone can go to a progressive private school, and there aren't even that many of them around.

But you lose tons of rights just walking in the doors like you said.

I told my friend not to wear his Nickelback shirt to a Converge show, but no, he didn't listen to me.

i wore an ironic homemade I <3 Emo shirt to Warped Tour '05, and I was surprised at how many people thought I was serious and wanted to kick my ass

although one girl even came up to me and was like "OMG! I love emo too!!" I just laughed and walked away

I am not hesitant to wear it in public for the most part, but I got a Propagandhi shirt the other night that says "I stand not by my country, but by people of the world...NO FENCES, NO BORDERS. Everyone has value, how can anyone be illegal?"

I love it....but I got a remark from someone today about it...lol. They called me unamerican. I also know it would be a terrible idea to wear it when I go back home to see my parents heh.

I have a homemade BTMI! shirt that gets comments sometimes.

I also wore my GJ - "Guns don't kill people..." shirt to class one day and ended up getting in a debate about handguns with some idiot who agreed with that one school district in Texas that allows teachers to be armed.

I can't think of what it is right now, but I used to have a semi-political shirt that got me into a debate I was way too unprepared for so I did a little more research before I wore it again. I can't remember the topic at all.

hahahahaha woooow that shirt is amazing. Is it a band called sound and fury? or is it from the hardcore fest called sound and fury? i went to SnF 08 and plan again this year

i guess this shirt is the hardcore fest shirt.

let me know if you will go again, i may ask you pick some shirt or wax for me....

haha deal i will, im for sure planning on it