PO: My Bloody Valentine "Loveless" (180gram Red)

jhulud

Aural Exploits is selling an exclusive colored vinyl version of My Bloody Valentine's classic LP, "Loveless". This is a one time pressing of 1,000 numbered copies on 180 gram red vinyl, and features the original artwork in a gatefold sleeve.

http://auralexploits.com/product_4857.htm

(Copied from DF)

Is it just me or is Aural Exploits getting exclusive colors on some of these represses? I think they were the only place to get the colored versions of the Elliott Smith LPs. I might be crazy, though.

Yes, the colored Elliott Smith LPs were AE exclusives.

I'm glad I ordered Figure 8 when I did, then. I didn't get XO because I already have the original Bong Load pressing. 8-)

Fuck!!!...I just ordered Loveless on red and i have the first repress on black too....I don't know if i'm happy or feel myself like a feticist dick...Anyway i was happy about the Elliott Smith repress on coloured and i will stay with my eyes opened to that website, they often seem have some exclusive press....

When I pre-ordered the "Into The Wild" soundtrack from them, I think they charged right at the order time.

Pretty sure I got charged right away for the Elliott Smith records, too...

Not shure abaut that, i'm goign mad to understand if i can spend the money i have on the card or not, it seem the money was charged and then after some days it re-appear on my count... ??? ??? ???

• 1 month later...