Hot Topic today

Guest builtbycash

I got Hot Water Musi and OWTH. but one that wasn't on that list that was in my hot topic was

FOUR YEAR STRONG - Rise or Die Trying. mine has a bunch more that i want but i can't afford them right now. hope there still there in a week.

I got Hot Water Musi and OWTH. but one that wasn't on that list that was in my hot topic was

FOUR YEAR STRONG - Rise or Die Trying. mine has a bunch more that i want but i can't afford them right now. hope there still there in a week.

Yea I think that FYS LP was already marked down before this last batch.

That list isnt everything thats on clearance, just the most recent ones.

Ill try to remember to post a list of everything that goes on clearance every time there is a new batch of them if you guys want me to.

the hot topic near me has almost no vinyl at all. a my chemical romance album and something from snoop dog or something are buried under some calendars.

Same at my hot topic. The only place I've seen vinyl in this town is Best Buy. They did have a pretty good selection and the cart was right in the front though.