Kylesa - Static Tensions

if you don't care the coloured version, waiting for virgil bring it to store or order at revhq now, controlbleeding.

it's 1 year later after watched their gig in germany.

i really wanna see them again....

:)

i was hoping for the double lp. i'll be seeing them in a few days so i'll see if they have one.

i've been listening to this non stop for the past two weeks or so and just got the deluxe version in the mail a few days ago. i was never in to them before but this album is so good, running red is my favorite song at the moment.

the packaging is really great with the foil on the slip cover and everything but i'm kind of surprised they used plain black dust sleeves instead of printed ones. either way i'm glad i bought the 2lp version

I'm glad they didn't use printed sleeves. No one ever prints sturdy ones and they always end up ripping at the seams and such. It's much better to have just an insert and regular sleeves.

My black sleeves have splits in them already from shipping.

Mine came in the mail today, but I'm at class and haven't had a chance to check it out yet. I'll let you know what I think when I get home.