stylus cleaner? fellow P1 pwners only plz

I use ZeroDust with my Rega P3-24 w/ Elys 2 cart. Works well for me.

How long have you had this setup (the turntable, I mean)? I think that's what I'm going to get once I save the money.

Since the beginning of January. I got the limited edition version (in green) that comes with the TT-PSU which gives you the ability to power on/off and switch speeds instantly, rather than swapping the belt. It's a nice feature and helps improve the sound over a P3 without the TT-PSU.

Since the beginning of January. I got the limited edition version (in green) that comes with the TT-PSU which gives you the ability to power on/off and switch speeds instantly, rather than swapping the belt. It's a nice feature and helps improve the sound over a P3 without the TT-PSU.

That's the one I'm looking at (but in white). Such a nice setup. Do you like the cartridge? Did you mail order it?

i've had my regap1 for just alittle over a year now. i use carbon fibre brush before each play on the lp's, and sometimes clean the vinyl with a record cleaning kit. i haven't changed my needle/pickup, and never cleaned the stylus... how importnant is this... for those of you who have more knowledge than me on this area... thanks for any input

I'm currently using Last Stylus cleaner. Looks like a bottle of nail polish with the same type of applicator.

Some of the hi-fi audiophile type guys over at Audio Karma swear by 'dropping' the stylus onto a very specific Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. They warn against wiping it on the stylus, but apparently just dropping the tonearm/stylus onto the pad 2-3 times works very well.