iPhone 3.0 software update (this summer)

i like my storm. and if i recall the iphone was a piece of shit when it came out also! people jock the iphone so hard like its the best thing ever, but it took 3 years for it to be a decent phone.

psh, blackberrys are so booooring, does your phone double as a lightsabre? didn't think so.

haha. actually, it does. and i do have the app installed. BerrySabre is pretty fun!

are they finally catching up to blackberry?! all features being added have been part of blackberry forever (except for one, but it was included in the release of the storm)

not necessarily a "piece of shit" but it was really buggy. i had one. i know. the storm is just as buggy and with time will be the same great phone the iphone is.

??? ??? ???

i meant in terms of the updates they are releasing have been a part of black berries for a long time (pic msg thru MMS, Cut copy and paste, etc..)

and with all super techy shit comes bugs, with the storm being out for only 4 months now it hasnt had its time to get rid of all the bugs. iphone has had a couple years. hence why give the storm some time and they will clear all that shit up.

Ive recently installed the newest storm OS they released on monday and i must say the phone is a beast now. cleared up alot of lag issues which makes it fun again.

I am in no way slaying the iPhone, i think its the best phone out there now-a-days. I just posted originally as a joke. forgot some stuff doesnt go as smoothly on the interwebz as it would in person.

??? ??? ???

i meant in terms of the updates they are releasing have been a part of black berries for a long time (pic msg thru MMS, Cut copy and paste, etc..)

and with all super techy shit comes bugs, with the storm being out for only 4 months now it hasnt had its time to get rid of all the bugs. iphone has had a couple years. hence why give the storm some time and they will clear all that shit up.

Ive recently installed the newest storm OS they released on monday and i must say the phone is a beast now. cleared up alot of lag issues which makes it fun again.

I am in no way slaying the iPhone, i think its the best phone out there now-a-days. I just posted originally as a joke. forgot some stuff doesnt go as smoothly on the interwebz as it would in person.

I'm just a bit biased, too. While I don't have an iPhone (Yet!), I've had a BlackBerry for 8 months, and it's honestly the worst phone I've ever had. I only have the Pearl, but I'm currently on my third, and for the third time, the clickwheel has stopped registering movement again. The others also had buttons fall off, would take forever to load after unlocking, and would stop receiving text messages for days at a time. So fucking frustrating.

(I'm sure the Storm is a huge step up, even if just for not using the piece-of-shit that is the clickwheel)

I'm just a bit biased, too. While I don't have an iPhone (Yet!), I've had a BlackBerry for 8 months, and it's honestly the worst phone I've ever had. I only have the Pearl, but I'm currently on my third, and for the third time, the clickwheel has stopped registering movement again. The others also had buttons fall off, would take forever to load after unlocking, and would stop receiving text messages for days at a time. So fucking frustrating.

(I'm sure the Storm is a huge step up, even if just for not using the piece-of-shit that is the clickwheel)

damn dude thats some strange shit. ive had 4 blackberries total now. I had the "Blueberry" (old school original) The World Edition, The Curve and now the Storm. Only problem ive ever had is the trackball falling out on my curve cause i messed it up when cleaning it.

Ive heard the pearl was full of weird glitches, but i never had owned one so i dont know first hand

everyone who owns blackberries should definitely do OS Updates when they are released. visit www.crackberry.com for info on that stuff.

i still can't decide between a g1 phone and an iphone.

part of me really wants a keyboard

I love my G1. Keyboard's great. You can have multiple apps running at once (and multiple browser windows). 3G works well and I can generally browse more quickly than my friends with the iPhone. Plus it has expandable memory and a replaceable battery. And the plans are cheaper.

The iPhone's a good phone too, I'm sure. Just offering a different way to go.

all of those reasons are the ones i'm really looking at the google phone.

for your plan: i guess you can get the 400 per month or unlimited. does the 400 encompass what exactly? emails and texts? what is the plan you are using?

I pay $75/month.

myFaves 300 = 300 anytime min.; unlimited to fave 5; unlimited nights/weekends = $40

Data = unlimited data (web, downloads, emails, etc.) & unlimited texts = $35

I tend to text more than I talk, so 300 minutes works for me. Plus the 5 people I call the most are in my fave 5 or whatever, so they're free. My billing cycle ends today and I still have 86 anytime minutes to spare.