iPhone 3.0 software update (this summer)

are they finally catching up to blackberry?! all features being added have been part of blackberry forever (except for one, but it was included in the release of the storm)

Did Blackberry come out w/ a decent touch screen phone yet? ;)

i like my storm. and if i recall the iphone was a piece of shit when it came out also! people jock the iphone so hard like its the best thing ever, but it took 3 years for it to be a decent phone.

i like my storm. and if i recall the iphone was a piece of shit when it came out also! people jock the iphone so hard like its the best thing ever, but it took 3 years for it to be a decent phone.

I've only had one for a few months, but I don't recall it ever being a "piece of shit" -- the initial iPhone reviews were quite positive.

All the Storm reviews I've read really slagged it.

I'm not a fanboy of the iPhone, I like competition -- just correcting you.

I've only had one for a few months, but I don't recall it ever being a "piece of shit" -- the initial iPhone reviews were quite positive.

All the Storm reviews I've read really slagged it.

I'm not a fanboy of the iPhone, I like competition -- just correcting you.

not necessarily a "piece of shit" but it was really buggy. i had one. i know. the storm is just as buggy and with time will be the same great phone the iphone is.

I'm glad all these features will be making their way to the iPhone. Sure, other phones may have already had them, but the App Store made up for it IMO.

That being said, I'm also not too big on the prospect In-App Purchases. Like Kirby said, I can see a LOT of dev's using this to the point of annoyance. Like in the presentation, paying to buy items that should have just come with the game (like weapons in FPS and stereos in The Sims) seems pretty ridiculous. Hopefully not all the developers will be douchebags about this and use it as a cash cow.

are they finally catching up to blackberry?! all features being added have been part of blackberry forever (except for one, but it was included in the release of the storm)

not necessarily a "piece of shit" but it was really buggy. i had one. i know. the storm is just as buggy and with time will be the same great phone the iphone is.

??? ??? ???

psh, blackberrys are so booooring, does your phone double as a lightsabre? didn't think so.