Transit- TWNDU - Now Available For Order!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so, when do these go up for sale?

should be sending in the artwork to print this week. as soon as i get the jackets back to me they'll be on sale. thought all was good with the original art i had done but just wasnt going to come out well.

turned out to be quite the blessing in disguise because I really love what Brent came up with.

that artwork is fucking sick shit. defnatley not the background on my laptop;)

and to think you didnt want a jacket! for shame!

Guest genericinsight
Matt, that blue looks spectacular! I wish I had monies.

The band from what I gathered are all in their early 20's but just look super duper young. I thought they were much younger than they were too.

Nah, they are all pretty young. Drummer turned 16 a few months ago, two other dudes are still in highschool.

Wow, that I didn't know. I was judging based on their ages on Myspace, but that doesn't have to be true either.

someone link me to where I can (legally) download 'stay home' -- can't find this anywhere. iTunes?? eMusic??

You can buy it digitally in the RFC store (www.runforcoverrecords.com) or it will be on iTunes in a few days. Next week at the latest.

paid for the download, but says "pending" and can't find a link/prompt to download? help a brotha out!