Remember that 12 year old dad in Britain??

Well apparently he ISN'T the father. DNA tests proved this after 6 other people have come forward to say they had also slept with the 15 year old mother. I'd post a link, but my iPhone is still sans copy and paste.

But seriously, 15 and having unprotected sex with at least 7 people ... shit.

According to the article, a 14 year old and 16 year old are also claiming they could be fathers. What I would like to know is why kids that age just who were in the clear on not having babies are doing that to themselves. If I were fucking 14 and the nasty neighbor who I slept with got pregnant, and another kid came forward and wanted to be the father, I would keep my mouth shut and go to church every day for the rest of my existence.

According to the article, a 14 year old and 16 year old are also claiming they could be fathers. What I would like to know is why kids that age just who were in the clear on not having babies are doing that to themselves. If I were fucking 14 and the nasty neighbor who I slept with got pregnant, and another kid came forward and wanted to be the father, I would keep my mouth shut and go to church every day for the rest of my existence.

preach on, brother!

Seriously but can you imagine how much happier that 12 year old's life can be now.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/03/26/exclusive-dna-tests-show-boy-dad-alfie-patten-is-not-the-daddy-115875-21227974/

best quote in the article

"Chantelle told her half-sister Jodie O’Neill, 17, the father could have been one of a number of boys she slept with at her parents’ home"