NOFX - Frisbee LP/Strung Out LP up at Fat Wreck

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that you bought it blind because you wanted the colored vinyl? Because you could have waited til you heard it and still gotten

Well once it's out I'm sure you'd be able to hear it and make a decision. Is the problem a copy of it if you liked it.

partly, because i already have about 40 colored fat LP's, and once i graduate and get a real job i plan on trying to complete that collection, right now a lot of the stuff is just out of my price range.

also, truthfully i hate waiting to hear the new shit. my ipod has given me hardcore musical ADD.

So then it's safe to say that you would have bought it even if you heard it and it sucks because you've got a collection going.

I'm just giving you a hard time though dude, I'm with you on your second point for sure!

i work 30-40 hrs a week, go to college, and book a show or so a month. so i stay pretty busy and don't have a lot of money to blow blind on shit... last times i did that, it was bands i thought wouldn't let me down either in HORSE, DKM, Bad Religion, and Anti-Flag. Mechanical Hand, Blackout, New Maps, and For Blood all sucked, so after that i have decided to never buy another album without downloading it first. $10+ is a lot to waste on something that sucks.

No, I wasn't gonna analyze your spending habits, I just honestly want to know what you do, work-wise. What is your job?

damagdsole posted this on April 14th, 2009 @ 12:28:43 am » quote#19

some hot topic fagboy on vc wont give it up. im counting on you servo

You people even took this to other message boards? The LOL's keep coming.

Haha, what board is this from? I checked DF and Fat Wreck Wiki, and couldn't find it at either place.

damagdsole posted this on April 14th, 2009 @ 12:28:43 am » quote#19

some hot topic fagboy on vc wont give it up. im counting on you servo

You people even took this to other message boards? The LOL's keep coming.

Haha, what board is this from? I checked DF and Fat Wreck Wiki, and couldn't find it at either place.

googled damagdsole

vivalavinyl

more detective work!!

http://board.vivalavinyl.org/thread/view/85441/&p=36

i work 30-40 hrs a week, go to college, and book a show or so a month. so i stay pretty busy and don't have a lot of money to blow blind on shit... last times i did that, it was bands i thought wouldn't let me down either in HORSE, DKM, Bad Religion, and Anti-Flag. Mechanical Hand, Blackout, New Maps, and For Blood all sucked, so after that i have decided to never buy another album without downloading it first. $10+ is a lot to waste on something that sucks.

No, I wasn't gonna analyze your spending habits, I just honestly want to know what you do, work-wise. What is your job?

I'm curious why what he does for a living matters in this thread if you're not questioning his spending habits.