NOFX - Frisbee LP/Strung Out LP up at Fat Wreck

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nabbed both..

as did I.

made sure I placed a separate order for each though, no trying to wait till 4/22 to listen to the Strung Out record.

In the name of saving money on shipping, I decided one order. Although, I live soo damn close that media mail from them takes like 1 day to get to me.. I wish they had a local pick up option.. I'd totally just stop by after work :D

Picked up both LPs and the Strung Out CD. Ill get a promo for NOFX so no need to buy that one.

New NOFX song sounds awesome. So stoked for this.

I should have placed seperate orders, now I have to wait forever for the Strung Out stuff.

Anyone know if I can email Fat and send more money for shipping and have them send the Strung Out stuff sooner?

Hmm, I ordered the NOFX LP together with the Strung Out LP. But now I wonder if the fact that this package won't ship before another month means that they will pick my Strung Out LP from a pile at that point, so I'll get a black one instead of a colored...? Or will they save a colored Strung Out for me until the NOFX LP is ready to ship? Anyone know?

Hmm, I ordered the NOFX LP together with the Strung Out LP. But now I wonder if the fact that this package won't ship before another month means that they will pick my Strung Out LP from a pile at that point, so I'll get a black one instead of a colored...? Or will they save a colored Strung Out for me until the NOFX LP is ready to ship? Anyone know?

Was wondering the same thing.

on deadformat it says you get a bonus 7" too while supplies last.

yep, from the Fat Wreck site:

We’ve posted our pre-order today for NOFX’s new full length due out April 28th. If you buy it through the Fat Wreck Chords mailorder we will include a free CD with Coaster and a free hand-numbered 7” with Frisbee. The CD and 7” each feature 2 exclusive and unreleased bonus tracks. There are limited quantities of each, so they will sell out fast!

on deadformat it says you get a bonus 7" too while supplies last.

yep, from the Fat Wreck site:

We’ve posted our pre-order today for NOFX’s new full length due out April 28th. If you buy it through the Fat Wreck Chords mailorder we will include a free CD with Coaster and a free hand-numbered 7” with Frisbee. The CD and 7” each feature 2 exclusive and unreleased bonus tracks. There are limited quantities of each, so they will sell out fast!

Shit, now Im going to order the CD