NOFX - Frisbee LP/Strung Out LP up at Fat Wreck

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as a fan of iron maiden, i recognized this right away (names + the direction the song takes at the end and the obvious mention of number of the beast)

as a fan of nofx, im surprised they knew/cared this much about iron maiden. makes me respect them that much more.

ya its kinda funny considering fat mike said he hates metal

as a fan of iron maiden, i recognized this right away (names + the direction the song takes at the end and the obvious mention of number of the beast)

as a fan of nofx, im surprised they knew/cared this much about iron maiden. makes me respect them that much more.

ya its kinda funny considering fat mike said he hates metal

I think that maybe he meant that he hates the newer brand of metal, not the old 70s and 80s style.

Oh and the solos on Eddie, Bruce and Paul are fucking rad.

Also, I don't think they actually say the names in that order in the song.

I just finally got mine today - shipped on 22nd of April, arrived in Seattle today. #391 black ink.

for some reason, everything I order from fat comes in about a week or so via media mail. Though it seems any other label I'm waiting 2+ weeks. Kind of wondering where my Mono LP from TR is at :(

I just finally got mine today - shipped on 22nd of April, arrived in Seattle today. #391 black ink.

for some reason, everything I order from fat comes in about a week or so via media mail. Though it seems any other label I'm waiting 2+ weeks. Kind of wondering where my Mono LP from TR is at :(

That's funny because this is only the first in a long line of orders shipped from Fat media mail that took more than a week. Weird.